Welcome to Manke Family Dentistry. We are happy to have you as our patient and look forward to offering you and your family the finest dental care available. We know that providing complete comprehensive dental services includes discussing all treatment and financial information.
- Payment is due at the time services are rendered. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. In addition, we offer Care Credit for those requiring extended payment plans. We will collect any deductible or estimated co-pay at time of service.
- Returned checks will result in a $25 fee charged to your account. Cash or credit card must be used to pay remaining bill.
- New or emergency patients will be expected to make a payment at the time of service. Once established as an active patient, we will be happy to discuss other payment options.
- Insurance benefits are determined by your employer, not your dentist. Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. Your insurance coverage and benefits are your responsibility. Insurance is not a guarantee of payment; it often does not cover all the costs involved in treatment. As a courtesy, we will be happy to file your claim for you if you present your dental insurance wallet card and all required employer information. You will be expected to pay for services rendered if our office is unable to verify your insurance information before treatment.
- If payment for services already rendered has not been paid in full within 60 days, either by you or your insurance company, the remaining balance for your treatment is considered due and must be paid by you.
- Appointments are reserved exclusively for you. As a benefit to you, our valued patient, we may offer to move your appointment to an earlier time if an opening arises. If an appointment is not canceled at least 24 hours in advance, or if you fail to keep your appointment, you will be charged a fifty-dollar ($50) fee. This fee will not be covered by your insurance company.
- Any account balance over 90 days will incur a 1.5% monthly finance charge and/or may be turned over to a collection agency.